Higher or lower game / Play your cards right game includes stand and one set of A5 (12cm x 17cm) playing cards. The stand is 62cm x 54.5cm, it is freestanding but can be folded down flat when not in use, it's made from strong yet lightweight materials.
HOW TO PLAY
- A raffle is drawn in the usual manner and the winner is asked to come forward and take part in the game.
- Eight to ten cards are placed onto the board face down.
- The first card is revealed. They are then asked if they think the next card will be higher or lower, at this point the audience begin to participate by chanting HIGHER or LOWER to help the person decide their choice.
- If they turn all ten cards correctly they win the jackpot. If at any time they guess wrong, they can be rewarded with free plays for each correct card.
- This way the jackpot is getting larger and larger and adds greatly to the promotion.